How does drinking it or scotch effect results on a keto diet
Great question. Here is the information that I like to send to my clients when they have this question. I’m also attaching the full article for you to read up about Keto and Alcohol. I hope this helps!
“Here’s a short list on what you can drink when you want to consume low-carb alcohol. Try not to stray away too much from the suggested list, but if you want more options scroll down and you’ll see a much more comprehensive list (including brands and carb counts)!
- Beer. Bud Select, Miller 64, Michelob Ultra. Most beers are very high in carbs so they should be avoided. Typically lighter beers will have nutrition information online, so make sure to check beforehand.
- Wine. Unsweetened/unflavored champagne, dry red wine, and dry white wine. These are going to be the lowest carb wine that you can consume. These typically range in the 4-5g net carbs per glass (5 oz.) range, but you have to be careful.
- Liquor. Vodka, rum, gin, tequila, whiskey. All unsweetened and unflavored liquor will have 0g net carbs. Liqueurs and most mixers do have carbs, so avoid them.”
- Guest answered 5 years ago
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.