- Cleo asked 6 years ago
- Pinterest has many Keto recipes – enter Keto protein bar and many pop up. Easy to get carried away with the photos just keep in mind carbs and how much actual protein are in a bar. Have fun!
- You must login to post comments
Hey Cleo – most protein bars are pretty high in carbs, so they’re typically not very Keto-friendly. Are there any specific brands you’re thinking about?
- Louise answered 6 years ago
Once in a while I like to have a treat and the Atkins bars are really delicious.
- Grandma answered 5 years ago
Make your own. There’s tons of recipes online. You control everything about them/what goes in them. Sometimes they turn into: fat bombs with a bit o’ protein in them. 🙂
- GardenGirl answered 5 years ago
No Cow bars have approximately 5 net carbs. No dairy. Uses a pea protein and lots of prebiotic fibers.
Quest bars are about 4 net carbs. But some of the flavors have artificial sweeteners, so be careful. Uses whey protein.
Raw Rev Glo bars about 6 net carbs. Uses pea protein and lots of stuff like chia and sprouted hemp and flax seeds.
There are others. Read your ingredients. Most have too many carbs for the keto thing.
- Pandorra answered 5 years ago
Please login first to submit.