NO weight loss!!!
I have stayed the same weight (right down to the 10th of a pound) even though Keto Strips have shown that I am in the middle range of the results for 2 months!!! I do not “cheat” and keep track of my consumed foods… I cannot really exercise due to a health situation… But I am under the impression that exercise is not really necessary. What can be the problem? Thanks for your time!
- MalteseMommy asked 5 years ago
- There is likely no problem Your body is changing and it is not unusual, especially for women to see a delay in weight loss even though there is a change in body composition. This will happen even though you are not exercising, although resistance exercise would help. I would recommend measuring your waist diameter around the belly button once a week and see if there is a change. I think you will be surprised for find a difference in your measurements even though your weight is not changing. Best,
- You must login to post comments
Thanks for the answers… I am on the Egg Fast. I have lost 5lbs in the last 7 days!!! I am not hungry and, to be honest, this way of eating is just my style… I live alone and I am not into cooking elaborate meals just for myself… I am thrilled with the shopping requirements. I just run in the grocery store for eggs, cheese and butter. I have a lot of olive oil and coconut oil on hand… I realize that I cannot do this forever but, for now, I am enjoying it AND losing weight! I will do a gradual change of foods when I get back to Keto… I will keep to the approximate calorie amount that I am eating right now…
- MalteseMommy answered 5 years ago
Can you share with us a days menu? It might help to track down what is going on. Also you mention health issues so I’m also wondering if your body is in healing mode.
- kazza answered 5 years ago
If you are specifically interested in weight loss please look into intermittent fasting. Actually a few days of water-only-fasting could do wonders…at least it did for me.
- Carol answered 5 years ago
Please login first to submit.