My fat fasting experiment /primal perks
Anyone out there try the fat fasting to get into Keto within 3-5 days?
Just finished 2nd day and it has been so easy! It looks like not enough to eat, but it’s very filling!
I believe it proves to me that fat is filling and stays with you longer with plenty of energy!
Once you have completed the 3 to 5 days of fat fasting, you can go back to a low carb diet and hopefully continued weight loss, provided you keep the carbs low enough.
What does a typical fat fast day look like?
* Meal 1: 1 egg with a 1 tbls of cream scrambled in 1 tbls of butter with a slice of diced ham and 1/8 cup grated cheddar cheese
* Meal 2: 10 to 12 raw macadamia nuts + coffee/tea with 2 tablespoons of cream
* Meal 3: 10 olives + bullet coffee (coffee with 1 tbls butter and 1 tbsp coconut oil emulsified in a blender)
* Meal 4: 85 grams of mushrooms fried in 1 tbls of coconut oil with 1 tbls of Philadelphia cream cheese/Boursin cheese melted on top.
- You must login to post comments