How do I calculate how many carbs I am eating?
- Hi, how do I calculate to find out if I am eating less than 5% carbs in my diet?
- Nora Ortiz asked 5 years ago
- last edited 5 years ago
- You must login to post comments
Hi there! Great question! My suggestion is to download an app like My Fitness Pal, Senza or Stupid Simple Keto app and enter your food. While tracking everything you eat isn’t essential to losing weight, it really helps to raise awareness of how much of each thing you are consuming.
Hope that help!
- Guest answered 5 years ago
Convert it to calories and grams – way easier to think about. Aim for under 25 g per day
- Keto answered 5 years ago
everything i read on internet says less than 20-30g net carbs each day
so whenever i cook i look at ingredients and how many carbs they have. then i minus the fiber and that’s how many net carbs.
so as long as i stay under 30g every day then im happy 🙂
- Rayna answered 5 years ago
Please login first to submit.