“While carbohydrates are not essential for our bodies, there are some people for whom a keto diet plan isn’t ideal.
- Type 1 Diabetics
- Type 2 Diabetics using Insulin
- Women who are breastfeeding
- People on certain medications e.g., for high blood pressure
If you fall into one of those categories, then please be extra cautious when trying keto. The ketogenic diet is a tool, but that doesn’t mean it should be used all the time and by everyone. We highly suggest running medical tests to ensure you don’t have any underlying health conditions before you start any sort of diet or exercise program.”
- Guest answered 4 years ago
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.